Spacious and Updated Gahanna Home For Sale
820 McDonell Drive, Gahanna, Ohio 43230, is a spacious, updated 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home for sale, in the popular Woodside Green subdivision, situated on a beautifully landscaped lot, with mature trees. This updated Gahanna home features mostly neutral decor, wood windows and is ready for you to move right in!
This Gahanna real estate listing is priced to sell at $154,900!
PLENTY OF ROOM TO ENTERTAIN
This spacious Gahanna home features a large 23’2 X 12’2 great room with a cozy brick surround, wood burning fireplace and a formal dining room for entertaining. You’ll enjoy summer cookouts on the large custom deck overlooking the lovely landscaped privacy fenced backyard, with mature trees. The deck is conveniently located just outside the kitchen, via the french doors.
- Kitchen features white wood cabinetry, island with storage and room for bar stools, upgraded stainless steel appliances (built in microwave, dishwasher, smooth top electric range and double sided refrigerator with built in ice and water dispenser), a pantry for extra storage and a window above the sink overlooking the backyard.
- Formal dining room is approx. 12′ x 11.5′
- King size master suite is approx. 17′ X 13′ and features neutral paint and carpet, a lighted ceiling fan and 2 closets, one is a walk in closet. Updated master bath features beautiful ceramic tile flooring, modern mahogany stained vanity cabinet, built in medicine cabinet and a shower stall.
- Bedroom 2 is approx. 12′ X 11.5′ and features a roomy walk in closet.
- Updated hall bathroom features a roomy oak wood vanity cabinet with storage, a cultured marble sink and beautiful ceramic tile flooring.
- Large partial basement offers plenty of storage or could easily be finished into a rec room.
- NEW top of the line, high efficient NuTone Electric Heat Pump, installed in 2009, by Columbus Worthington Air and is backed by a 10 year warranty.
To view more details and pictures of this Spacious, updated Gahanna Home:
VIEW THE VIDEO OF 820 McDonell Drive:
To learn more about the Gahanna Ohio real estate market and community visit: ColumbusCastles.com/communities_Gahanna
EXCELLENT RATED GAHANNA SCHOOLS
Kids living in this home would attend the following schools, in the excellent rated Gahanna School District:
Gahanna Middle School West
Gahanna Lincoln High School
820 McDonell Drive is very convenient to I-270 or I-670 and is about 5 minutes to Easton Town Center or the Columbus Airport.
NEED HELP WITH DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE?
Qualifies for Ohio First Time Home Buyer FREE Down payment assistance grant money – WHILE IT LASTS. There are still some local Ohio down payment assistance and grant programs that offer no money down, lower down payment and discounted interest rate options. Call Petra at 614-746-2115, to learn more.
820 McDonell Drive is also on the Columbus Ohio MLS
When searching for real estate listings using the Columbus Ohio MLS (Multiple Listing Service) searches on the internet, you can find 820 McDonell Drive, Gahanna, Ohio 43230, by MLS number 211024691 .
Search all real estate listings in Gahanna Schools and throughout Central Ohio using Petra’s FREE Columbus MLS Search:
Information is checked for accuracy, but is not guaranteed.