Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe
2 (8oz) pkgs cream cheese
2 (8oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup butter (one stick), melted
1/3 cup cinnamon sugar
2 Tblsp honey
- Using a 9×13 baking pan, unroll one pkg of crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
- Seal perforations and flatten.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar & vanilla.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Mix honey in with the melted butter and pour over the top. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This is another great recipe shared by my friend Lori, who always has the best recipes to share. Sadly she is moving away and I will miss her and her wonderful recipes.